A To Z Challenge, Blogging Challenge, Letters Of Light, Mindfulness, Redefine Life, Reinvent Yourself

Surrender yourself to the silence

Listen to the silence, it’s singing the song of solitude.

Today I call you Nomad. For I know, you’re a bohemian storyteller. You are a lonely traveller who travels the world alone, and finds the treasures in vibrant hues of life. But, sometimes, you pause and breathe, to inhale the life, a little deeper. And that moment, you become still as the mountain, and, you hear the mountain echo from the whisper of your heart. You listen, the song of solitude. You hear, the sound of silence.

And you realize, silence is not void. Silence is full of answers.

Have you ever sit under the night sky and converse with the flickering stars? Or ever spoke to the mountains and hear the whisper of the nature?

You should have. Sometimes, you have to take a pause from this chaotic life and to stop for a while. Inhale the moment, and feel the serenity around. Far from the noise of nuisance and chaos of confusion, there resides another world. Full of silence and calmness. When you reach to that world, you will feel all the words empty.

You will hear only the silence. And you will find that it’s not void at all, it’s full of answers to the questions you were asking for so long.

That moment, you will speak to the inner you, and you will hear only you. Nobody else.

While walking in the road of life, amidst the hustle and bustle of the world, often we forget to pause for a while, and take a deeper breath. We hear others, we hear words, noise, chaos, sounds of things, voice of people, we listen to music even. All we hear is a mere chaos, sounds produced by the outer activities. But, when you will seat in solitude, and try to make yourself calm within, you will hear a voice, whispering from your heart’s lonely corner. At that moment of silence and serenity, you will hear a call from heart. Leaving all the chaos behind everything, you will begin diving deep into the deepest place of your heart. And the silence will whisper to you, only the answers you have been asking yourself so far.

All the poems can’t be read, all the wonders can’t be seen, all the sounds can’t be heard. But when you embrace the silence around yourself, you will see them all. The empty words that were floating inside the sea of void inside you, the wonders you were seeking for so long, and, the answers of the questions you have asked to the universe, you will feel them all. All the things that were buried in the chaos of life, you will find them inside the sound of silence.

For the song of solitude,

A Silent Prayer

“Listen to the Silence”. Very inspirational and beautiful! This is what we have been striving for and only if we could learn to comprehend the silence, we could rise to higher possibilities. Lovely post, Swarnali!

2. Sometimes silence is louder than the words. If you want to read you will definitely get the answer. Powerpact words with the grace of peace. Well done Swarnali👌

3. Yeah, All the poems cant be read. All the wonders can’t be seen, like all the posts in this challenge can’t be read. I took a break last two days just to relax and be easy on myself. I am glad to come back to read this post.

I also took break on Sunday and Monday. And now the break continues. Hope to regain the spirit from tomorrow. Thanks for reading my letter. 🙂

4. Shubhra Rastogi says

Listen to the silence … what beautiful words. Sometimes being silent can teach you many things. Similarly, silence has a very powerful impact. For me it has a very calming effect.

5. Madhu Bindra says

Silence is tough to achieve because we are always thinking. We need to listen to the silence. Another good one, beta.

6. sinjanag says

There are so many quotable lines from this passage. Like “You hear, the sound of silence” and so many other lines. Personally I can relate to this so much. Silence is sacred for me.

7. I am so surprised Swarnali how our topics coincide so much, I too am writing on my nomadic life for tomorrow. Your every word resonates with me and reading you is such a pleasure.

Thanks a lot. I feel glad when you say that. Am little bit unwell these days, will read you tomorrow for sure dear.

8. I have often found myself completely devoid of thoughts when I have been surrounded by nature. It’s a kind of silence that enables you to hear the roaring of the heart. Lovely letter here.

9. A beautiful and inspiring letter dear. Often people find silence awkward. But once we learn to embrace it and be still, we can be in touch with our own soul, our own divinity.

Absolutely. Thanks for reading Purba. I am not well these days, will read you tomorrow for sure. 💜🌼

10. Your posts are so inspiring and beautiful I am going to sit in peace after A to Z and read them all. Are you working on the ebook? Silence is important but we hardly use it and look within to find the answers.

11. Very nicely portrayed and the seeker’s name so apt… Nomad…. How true… If we sit silently in solitude and take a few moments to breathe… We can actually hear the silence speak :)!Loved your post like always 🙂

Thank you Ira. I was a little bit unwell bit will be back in reading from today. 🌼

12. All the poems can’t be read, all the wonders can’t be seen, all the sounds can’t be heard. But when you embrace the silence around yourself, you will see them all…. inspirational Swarnali! *Beautiful woven thoughts into words*

13. ” Sunya hi purna”. Our Vedas have so many philosophical verses on Silence. The pinnacle of meditation when all chaos and noise of the outer world submerges into pin-drop silence.

Wow, would love to read them all. If you have any book recommendation please let me know. Thank you.