A To Z Challenge, Blogging Challenge, Letters Of Light, Redefine Life, Reinvent Yourself, The Light

Pray

Where the light can’t reach, a prayer does.

Today I call you, a Prayer. For I believe, you are the flame blazing within your heart, with the lamp of a sacred desire for someone so far.

A night of shimmering stars. You were standing beneath the sky, and made a sacred wish. For someone so far away, for someone near. For you, for your child. And the most beautiful thing is, it was granted by the universe. You believed, the universe is listening. So the silence.

Remember the day when you prayed for the first time? It was just a pure wish, a sacred desire of your heart. May be, you wanted to become first on the painting competition that was held on the next week in your school. Or, you wanted your best friend to recover from high fever and return to school as soon as possible. Or, you prayed to the God so that your father doesn’t shout at you for your poor marks, or you just prayed that if your grandmother tell you another story from the fairytale book.

And the strange thing is, whatever you wished for, whatever you prayed, it was granted. You received the reply of the God you prayed for your friend or grandmother, you won the race or your friend recovered soon and started coming to school.

All these happened because you made that prayer with whole heart, with a sacred light in your soul. Whenever you make a wish to the universe, you embrace an invisible light around you. And it takes that prayer to the universe to come it true. A pure wish or a sacred desire of your heart is the light you want to send to the one you can’t be with at that time. That moment was a moment of hope, a moment of light.

From the very moment your eyes are lifted to make a prayer, the journey of that light starts. From your heart to the universe. From your soul to the stars. From you, to Him.

Because I believe, someone is always there, listening to our prayers.

A pure prayer never fails. It always reaches to the universe and fulfills its purpose. I strongly believe, when you pray for something pure, and make a wish to the divine grace, the sacred wish of the heart, the prayer has to be true someday. As it’s carrying the light within.

One time, I was having a strong instinct about a person who was closed to my heart sometime in past, but not was in connection with me for years. I had a strong feeling that something is going to happen with him, and I have to reach to him as soon as possible. I connected with him over social media, and we had a light talk. After that day, we never talked again, as we respect both and admiring the silence between us, we love to walk parallel. I had a dumb pain inside, thinking of that we will be never together again. But yes, he will be always safe in my prayer. Soon after the day, I realized, my prayer for him was granted with all its grace. And, my light is always there with him. He will be safe in my prayer, forever.

For I realized, where the light can’t reach, a prayer does. And the prayer is the light itself. It bears the light you wish to send to the one you are praying for.

I believe, a prayer is the purest of everything that resides on Earth. It’s a sacred abode of love, peace and purity, stronger than yourself. Even where the light can’t reach, a prayer does. Such is the power of a pure soul, a pious heart and a prayer.

For you, for the light,

A Stranger

1. I’m not religious but i believe in prayer as a powerful source of inner energy, peace and joy. You present the issue beautifully., almost mystically.

Thank you so much Sir. It means lot to receive feedback someone like you who is not religious but still believes on the power of prayer. Thanks for reading my letter. 🙂

2. well said dear, true-hearted prayers never go unheard, prayers has the power to create a magic in extreme darkness, in a hopeless life everywhere. I wish our prayers, to get back the normalcy will also be heard by Almighty very soon. well written as usual your post enriched my mind with peace, calmness and hope.

Thank you so much Archana. Glad you found it enriching. We’re all praying for this extreme crisis to pass soon. 🙏🏻

3. For me, Prayers are the blessings energies which we sent to the universe. It has immense power. It can heal, rejuvenate and fix every odds. Great one dear!

4. jaya1966 says

It is said that if we sincerely pray for something God puts into motion many forces far away from each other. And it is also said that these forces will ultimately come together to grant you whatever you prayed for.

Wow, what a beautiful concept of prayer. Thanks for sharing this with me Sir.

5. I stopped praying for a long time after Ma passed away. I couldn’t bring myself to believe in God anymore. After Tuneer was born, I learned to take baby steps towards faith and prayer.

I can completely understand your situation. Even I also tried to stop praying but couldn’t. I want to tell you something. Prayer always don’t go granted, do you know why? I have realized it many times. Because, we pray for something that is beyond to be true. Everything is already written in the universe. And I realized it, when I saw a two and half year old dying despite our prayers on his way. Sorry. Period. Will talk to you later Sonia. Please don’t lose faith and hope. Everything will be fine. Hugs.

6. As I was imagining the light that I send out through my prayers, it looks like a telepathic communication. Isn’t prayers just communication with the universe? Sending out vibrations that will go around and manifest what you’re praying for? It does make you think. It has been long since I prayed. Maybe it’s time I began the habit again. Thank you for writing this.

7. Dashy says

My trysts and experiments with prayers have taught me to believe more in myself and be prepared for any outcome. It is a means to gather peace and confidence for many. Nicely penned. 🙂

8. Prayer is also like meditation. It calms you and gives you the ability to believe. Amazing pick of words Swarnali. Happy A2Zing 🙂
    — rightpurchasing.com

In addition, we at rightpurchasing are having an open day on Monday along with the “Q” post. We will be open to any of your queries regarding Blog monetization or if you need any suggestions. Hope to see you there.

9. How beautifully you have written about the significance of prayers! During these chaotic times, prayers keep us peaceful.
    I strongly believe prayers get answered if the person has faith. Wonderful letter, Swarnali 💛

10. Shubhra Rastogi says

Lovely post. I don’t offer too many prayers. However, each day I silently pray for the wellness of my dear and near ones.

Yes aunty I also believe in karma. Thanks for reading my letter Aunty 🙏🏻🌼

11. A prayer from a pure heart comes true. We may not know it, understand it, or even identify it; but the prayer will work. We have to trust, ourselves and our faith in prayers.

Prayers, without any doubt, are powerful. I have witnessed its strength many times in my life. At the least, it calms the cacophony of doubts and bad thoughts from the mind. And the best it grants the wish! And the best part is there is no ritual involved in praying. All one needs is a sincere and genuine request to the Almighty, which can be done from any place!

Absolutely. We just need a pure soul and a pious heart for prayer. Thanks for reading my letter.

13. What a beautiful post Swarnali. One of your best! I truly believe in the power of prayer. It sends peace and love into the surroundings and is a wonderful healer.

Yes absolutely, prayer heals the soul. Thank you so much for reading my letter Sonia 🙂🌼

14. Prayers are pure, prayers are powerful. It is not about religion but about trusting someone up there to do the best for you. A lovely post and specially so needed in these times.

15. I believe in prayer too…. But sometimes I do wonder if these days anyone has the time to pray for anyone else… As in does any one other than your near and dear ones ofcourse really pray for anyone else… The world seems to be growing to be more and more self involved… And as they say prayers carry energy. Unless all prayers converge together to create that positive impact the impact will not happen!

True, absolutely. But all we can is to offer our own prayers to the Almighty. That’s all we can do only. Just pray and it will send the vibes to the universe. Thank you for your beautiful words dear. 🙂

16. I believe- Prayers have great power & prayers are granted. We must be careful about what we pray.
    Nice words, Swarnali. Totally agree.