A To Z Challenge, Blogging Challenge, Letters Of Light, Motivational Tree, Redefine Life, Reinvent Yourself

Visualize Your Journey

“Life is something, beyond to be defined, to be framed, to be scripted. It’s a journey. Endless, timeless. Only to be travelled, beyond.”

Today I call you, Traveller. In this road of life, you are travelling since you breathed first. And you should have a journal of your own, to frame all the little moments you lived. All the little happiness you received, the love you have bestowed on, little goodness you are gifted with, just write them on your journal.

Whenever you feel lonely, find a corner in your room, where you can spend some time with your own self. Seat there, and pick up your journal and pen. Close your eyes, and try to see within. What you will find there? I can guess.

You will feel life is a journey, and how far you have travelled. All the chapters you have left behind, will flash in front of your eyes, like a flashback. Your victories, your failures, memories of fun, joy and happiness, as well as, the moments you don’t want to cherish any more. All will come to you, all at a glance. You will have a glimpse of your life, and it will pass in a blink of eyes.

Life is a journey of becoming. And your journal tells the story of your becoming. It’s also a way of looking back to the road you have travelled so far. All the good things, bad things you came across there.

Seeker, amidst the rush of life, we forget what we really want, what we want to do and what we want to become. May be, you have seen a dream long ago, you had a thought about how you want to be in your life. We are grown up this way that we only remember things we can see in front of our eyes. The things we visualize. That is the reason, you have lost your secret wish list, and now, you don’t even remember what were written there. The wishes, born from your pure soul, when you desired them from core of your heart. You want them still, but you can’t remember where is the notebook you had written your best things to do.

This happens, and for this purpose, you need to have a vision board of your own. Write there the things you once loved to do, create a collage of your soul, lost to the darkness. Make a photo collage of your dream destinations, and write the things you want to do now. You may use illustrations also. Sketch the life you want to live, and put all the things there, on the vision board, that make you beautiful, real and unique.

Seeker, life is like a journal itself. You know exactly what you want in life. But you can’t seem to get there. A journal will help you to keep your thoughts organized and the vision board will help you to be able to keep a track of your own road of life.

Let the journal tell the world your journey of faith, hope and courage. Who knows, there awaiting, a new journey to begin from the dawn of tomorrow?

For the vision, for the journey,

A Traveller

1. Beautifully expressed! Yes life is a jouney, a jouney o f faith, love, laugh, failing and trying again, sadness and happiness.. what it’s not about is stopping and quitting. Travel the journey of life! Its more beautiful than the destination.

Thanks Poorvi! Yes life is indeed more than a journey..Thanks for stopping by here. Will catch up yours soon dear. 🙂

• It is good to have the habit of jounalising. Of course i am yet to pick it up. Perhaps written visualisation is more effective. All your posts are insightful and inspiring.

What is more, i love the vaidik theme of your blog.

• Srishti Gupta says

‘Life is like a journal itself. You know exactly what you want in life. But you can’t seem to get there.’ So much wisdom here ❤ loved it!

Thanks Jensy! I wish you a great journey ahead. Will check yours soon. 🙂

2. Wizardencil says

I find writing therapeutic… Not good at writing journals but I write down my thoughts to vent out…

3. It is very important to find yourself. Sometimes we find ourselves in a group from outside but from inside we are lonely and broken. This is the time to heal yourselves by using all the emotions. Very beautifully expressed.

Yes Deepika. Always be yourself, here lies your uniqueness. Thanks for the read dear. 🙂

4. We all need to take some time to reflect on our journey, who knows what all we may discover. Our journals can turn out to be full of surprises. Beautiful thoughts. 🙂

Absolutely, journals help to discover the surprise. Beautifully said. Thanks for the read dear.

5. Visualization is much important. We must know and be aware of our journey.
    Journal is a great way to document what we want. I have one and it helps me.

6. Dr.Amrita says

Journaling is interesting.I have always thought about starting one.But then I started blogging!Visualizing is a big part of my life

Blogging is great but I think you will enjoy journaling more than blogging, just try once. You can start with writing your own Gratitude Journal. Check my G post here, I have written the steps to start your own Gratitude Journal. I hope you enjoy blogging as journaling! Thank you so much for reading my letter. Means a lot. 🙂

7. Journey and journaling, an introspective combination. I do write a daily diary but not much into journaling. Should give it a try. 🙂 Beautiful and positive post, girl.

Thank you dear. Yes I also maintain diary but not into journaling. I was writing this post and was thinking of starting one. Thanks for the read dear. Means much! 🙂

Thanks for the read aunty. How nice, it’s okay not to keep any journal but you should do what your heart wants to do. Hats off to you Aunty 🙏🏻

8. I could relate to this letter so much.
    I have been journaling regularly since 2014 and I also maintain a vision board. I loved the way you explained how life is a beautiful journey and we are travelers. Beautiful! 💛

Oh really?? How amazing Purba! I would like to know more from you about journaling. Glad you liked it dear. 🙂

Arent we all the time travellers, albeit of a different kind, wherein we time travel a moment at a time in the forward direction? Then why not plan or visualise our journey, to make it more meaningful, more predictable, more assuring? There is no( bad) side effect of visualising the journey of life, so why not undertake it?
    Your post led to several thoughts each fighting its way to surface. Thoughtful and thought-provoking post.

Wow, how beautifully you have read the letter. I am very happy Anagha. Thank you so much. You just made my day! Hugs for you. 🤗💐

Haha, even I am in my late twenties. But it still could help you, just try it once! Thanks for reading my letter Sonia. 🙂

10. Wow, wow and wow. What a beautiful thought about our journey. Writing down your goals and vision is important as it helps us set a goal. At the end of the journey we are travelers and there is so much this journey will offer us. Writing a journal gives us a vision. Lovely and inspiring post

11. Shubhra Rastogi says

Lovely post. Loved the line where you mentioned when lonely then think of yourself going on a journey.

Thank you Shubhra. Glad you liked it! Thanks for reading my letter. Means a lot.

12. Wonderful! Beautiful writing and a great perspective. Sketch the life you want to live, explore the happiness and by the end, you will be rich with experiences and knowledge.

13. I wish each one of us could do this… Sit in solitude and take out a journal or a piece of paper and write down your memories of your own journey so far….!! If each one of us did this then a lot of struggle among people would reduce and people could be more at peace and do more meaningful things in life than just run a blind race!!

Absolutely Ira. But people look outside instead of looking deep at inside frst. Hope this letter help you on your journey ahead. Thanks for reading.

14. Life is indeed a beautiful journey of all the stations we go through by the time stations like happy moment, sad moment, proud moment, dull days etc. I too find it the best to Keep the journal of our journey ,and pour it all on paper, how beautifully you explain the life from its different prospect Swarnali, kudos to u girl!

15. “Life is something, beyond to be defined, to be framed, to be scripted. It’s a journey. Endless, timeless. Only to be traveled, beyond.” – I just love that line Swarnali and I completely agree that it is an endless process, which is to be made. Loved it.
    — rightpurchasing.com