A To Z Challenge, Blogging Challenge, Letters Of Light, Redefine Life, Reinvent Yourself, Self-love

Be Your Own Inspiration

Every moment, every day, you inspire yourself in such a way that the universe bows to you for your immortal flame of inspiration.

Today I call you Invincible. For I believe, you are an ignited spark to flame the fire of inspiration. You are your own inspiration, you make way for others. But at first, you need to be your own inspiration.

Inspire yourself.

You are perfect. Absolutely perfect. Trust me, yes, you are. In fact, I am searching for the definition of being someone who is absolutely perfect. And trust me, I never found it anywhere. Because for me, everyone is imperfect in their own way. And this makes them, imperfectly perfect. Ignite the spark of self-love and self-esteem inside your heart. Perfection is just a word that only exists in the dictionary. I would like to say, try to embrace words like Inspiration. Try to inspire someone with all your imperfections.

Be an inspiration to yourself first. Inspiration comes beginning with the note: Be Yourself. Because I strongly believe, we all are beautiful and powerful in our own ways. Everybody has something beautiful inside, and this is the reason we look for goodness in others. But we always try to seek inspiration from others, around the world. Unaware of the fact, before going to be inspired by a stranger, you have to inspire yourself. Just believe it, you hold inspiration for your own self, as you have been in darkness and despair once, and then, one day, you have decided to change the direction of life. As a result, today, you are standing here. On a path of finding the true self of you, finding hope, meaning and purpose of life. That day, you chose to be Happy, to end the battle you were fighting hard to keep yourself alive. And now, you are alive with all your lost dreams. This time, you are alive, truly. As your dreams are coming alive, once again. You have found hope, the light.

And for this difference, you should be proud of you. As I am proud of you. For I know, fighting hard, you survived. Souls like you deserve to be healed, to be loved. Selflessly, unconditionally, abundantly.

And here comes the spark of your first inspiration. You. Blooming with all the grace and beauty. You are your own inspiration. You are a journey of becoming. From darkness to daybreak. And all these happened at the moment you chose to transform your fear to faith.

You are an Ignited soul. For you have a spark of dreams ignited inside you.

You are Invincible. For you have battled all the fights with your utmost courage.

I believe, one day, you will be the light you want to embrace.

For the inspiration,

A Determined Soul

Charity begins at home. This applies to self as well. One needs to be content and happy first to spread the cheer to others. To be happy and content one needs to accept oneself as it is and not as it should be. Isn’t it easiest to be self than anyone else?
    Insightful post, Swarnali. It evoked myriads of expressions in my mind.

Yes Anagha. I wrote this post when I was about to quit A to Z, bcz I was going through a lot. In last month. But I still kept going. There came my own inspiration to write. Thanks for this beautiful read friend.

• We can be our own inspiration only when we dare to be ourself. So beautifully put! People often feel insecure about their imperfections but in those imperfections, lie their authentic beauty. Loved the letter β™₯️

Absolutely Purba. We all are imperfect and here lies the uniqueness. Thanks for stopping by. πŸ™‚

I am so glad Swarnali you didn’t give up. ‘Be your own Inspiration’ is simply superb just like all other writeups of yours. Keep going and keep inspiring us! 😊

3. I so agree with you. We need to look for hope within. The light is within. And once we shine from within we can easily extend that light to others as well.
    Thanks for writing this Swarnali πŸ’πŸ’

Thank the Sonia for giving this letter a beautiful read. Means much. πŸŒΌπŸ’

Thank you so much Anupriya. I wrote this letter when I was about to quit my decision of taking part in A to Z. I went through a lot in past two months. Thanks for always being my motivator. πŸ™‚πŸ’

4. God helps those who helps themselves. Isn’t that’s how self-love should begin? You make such valid points here. I wish people could understand that inspiration should begin from within.

Absolutely. From past two months, my mom is suffering from anxiety disorders. She had been severely sick and amidst these all, I was about to quit my writing for A to Z. But some how, I was resilient. It’s when I wrote this letter. Thanks for stopping by here Sonia. πŸ™‚

5. Dashy says

Indeed, there’s no other soul who can inspire you the way you can inspire yourself. And that very act can prove to be an inspiration to the rest. Your words are cathartic ❀

6. I feel the same, this is the life filled with lots of ups and downs. Nothing is permanent, if sorrow or bad days are here then good days will surely come. Be yourself and believe in you as you did and you will rock it.

Yes Deepika, absolutely. Always be yourself. Thanks for stopping by here.

7. Brilliant. You know buddy I really inspire myself and that is what makes me exude all the confidence and happiness despite the odd circumstances, everything I am reading you I feel I am the seeker you are writing to and that’s the win of a writer my dearc

Ohh, yes Roma as you said you felt a connection, I won here only!! You are inspiration to many, dear friend, including me. You know I wrote this letter when I was about to quit A to Z, for I was going through a lot. But still I decided to go on. Then I felt that. Thanks for stopping by here buddy. πŸ™‚

8. jaya1966 says

We are all imperfect to varying degrees and this makes all of us imperfectly perfect. I loved those lines. Inspiration for self comes from loving and accepting our own imperfectly perfect self. Sounds a bit convoluted but makes perfect sense.

Absolutely Sir. Nobody is perfect, everyone is imperfect. But we should be inspired by ourselves. Thanks for stopping by here. Means lot. πŸ™‚

9. Madhu Bindra says

You are right. We should believe in ourselves. And do things because we want to do them. I love reading your posts, always positive.

10. Such an inspiring post… I am invincible and I am perfect as I am…. These two lines can make anyone get up on their feet and move mountains :)! Awesome post ….I think I will save this one and read it whenever I feel low and need some inspiration in life πŸ™‚

Please do. If you are inspired by my post then my work is done so beautifully. Thank you so much for giving my letter such a beautiful read. πŸ™‚

11. Dr. Surbhi Prapanna says

This is something that I believe strongly. agree that it is a human nature to fall for perfection and always find others for inspiration. but in fact, we all are unique in our own way and we all have something that is different from others.

Absolutely. We all are unique and we keep inspiring ourselves always. Thanks for stopping by πŸ™‚

12. You were right. I love this one. Being imperfectly perfect and being ourselves are the two important things. Each post is better than the last one and so inspiring πŸ™‚

13. Self- love was the first lesson that my gynae taught me after I delivered my twins. From that day I realised it’s important to love yourself first before you love others. An empty glass can’t pour anything. We need to fill ourselves first with self – love before we spread positivity and happiness around.

Wow, I learned this thing from you now. How nice. Thanks for stopping by Di. πŸ™‚

14. Positive words, Swarnali!
    Great I words- inspiration, immortal, ignited, invincible…
    May we beleive in ourself and inspire and be inspired!
    Take care!

Glad you observed.. Thank you so much for the beautiful read dear πŸ™‚

15. We all have the potential to inspire ourselves! I have seen that if you are self inspired, nothing can deter you from achieving your goals! Like they say, follow your own star!!

Absolutely, if we are self inspired we have the strength and courage to follow our dreams. Thanks for the read Shilpa. Means a lot. πŸ™‚

16. alpanadeo says

Alike self-love, self-care, I would say self-inspiration is also very important. We often look for external sources of inspiration but the truth is no-one can be our true source than our own being. We knows our inner self the best and we should be the one inspiring it. When we are our own inspiration, we are not affected by our surroundings.

Absolutely Alpana. Self inspiration comes from self love and self esteem. We should inspire ourselves first. Thanks for reading my letter. πŸ™‚

17. So well written Swarnali, accepting your imperfection is the first step towards the contented life, nothing can dim the light that shines within, no need to look outside to get inspired when you have all within,loved your prospective towards life dear full of positivity.