A To Z Challenge, Blogging Challenge, Letters Of Light, Redefine Life, Reinvent Yourself, Self-love

Find The Light Called Hope

“The light is always there, behind the cloud. You have to find it.”

Today I call you Hope. For I believe, you are the glow of the lamp that holds the light of tomorrow. The light, that is always there to enlighten the way in despair of darkness. You are the healer, your presence awakens the soul to see new dreams. You are the reason to bring back someone to the light, for you make someone feel alive, once again.

Remember one thing, nobody but you can heal yourself. Because only you know, what gives you pain, where your wounds reside, what is pulling you down and letting go of which things can make you heal.

You thought that the story is over. No more chapter will be added afterwards. It was your last chapter of the book called Life. You thought, all the bad things happened to only you. You cursed yourself, and ask to God again and again, “Why me? Why only me?”

But no one replied. You thought, even He is smiling on your bad deeds, your mistakes, your failures. You stopped dreaming for light, you thought there would be no good thing to come in your life once again.

Devastated, defeated, you were wandering from one door to another, to knock your good luck. You wanted success, but all the world planned to gift you only failure.

You thought, you might have done any extreme sin in your past life, for that only, you are carrying a curse so that you will not have the light in your life again. You will never see the light.

You thought that your life is filled with darkness and despair, it’s not worth to wait for the light.

Only then, at that most unreal hour of the night, a thin ray of light peeps from behind the dark cloud. You thought, it must be an illusion. As you have been searching for the light always, you saw the light. It was nothing but an illusion, perhaps, a prism of lies from the heaven.

But, no, it was not a lie. The light was not a lie, it was not an illusion. The light was the only truth the last stroke of night holds. The light is called, ‘Hope’.

When you are travelling in the road of adversity, hope is the only flame that will send you a positive vibe. And someday, it will lit the lamp of glory. You want to chase your dream, but if your heart is filled with hopelessness, then how could you turn your fear into faith? Failure into success?

Once, while writing my own journal, a thought came to my mind. I wanted to call myself A Girl Who Failed. Not a single time but hundred times. And with each failure, she broke and shattered into pieces. One day, she fell on the ground, with no hope left in her heart. But I didn’t write it. Instead, I wrote, A Girl Who Chased Her Dream. The next moment, I felt an amazing kind of self-love in my heart. I felt a thirst of being called alive, once again. When there was nothing to heal me, to make me come alive, Hope did it. Beautifully, with all its grace.

I believe, every journey begins with a thin ray of hope. For the light that tiny ray bears within, is something we always wished for. We had a secret wish inside us, and the light brings to us that lost wish once again. When I was feeling lost in the darkness, I felt that my life is over, a little ray of hope still was there, in my heart. I had a silent whisper, “It’s not the sunset. The colours of the dusk bear the promise of a new day. The chapter is over, not the story. Somewhere in the universe, a new chapter of your story is still waiting to be written. Somewhere, someone is weaving the next chapter. Perhaps, your lost story is waiting to be written in a new way, with a new hope.”

Since then, I believe in hope, I believe in tomorrow. Whatever it takes me to withstand the storm, to fight the dark night, I still hope for tomorrow.

Brighter, stronger. Inspiring, and powerful.

I pray, tomorrow’s daybreak send you the ray of hope, and eventually, it heal all your wounds. Let the tomorrow bring you the secret to reveal a new horizon.

Sending you some petals of love and a handful of stardust.

For Hope, for healing,

A Writer

1. Every journey begins with a thin line of hope. What a beautiful thing to say. There’s light at the end of the tunnel, isn’t it? I surely believe in that.

2.  “It’s not the sunset. The colours of the dusk bear the promise of a new day. The chapter is over, not the story. Somewhere in the universe, a new chapter of your story is still waiting to be written. Somewhere, someone is weaving the next chapter. Perhaps, your lost story is waiting to be written in a new way, with a new hope.” Such a beautiful thing to read in morning.. loved it ❤

Thanks a lot Jensy! I really love how beautifully you read my letters. Means world. Thank you so much dear friend. Will check yours soon. 🙂

What a coincidence that we both wrote a post on Hope, albeit on different genres!
    From Girls who failed to Girl who chased her dreams there’s tremendous courage and strength of the character, Swarnali. A single positive thought does bring in the change for better. And as rightly mentioned by you, no one else but you yourself can help yourself with hope in heart and faith that it will work out.

Thanks Anagha for being my daily motivation to write more. Yes, I failed, but I dared to chase my dreams again. I saw in the list that you’re also writing on hope. Will check yours soon. Hope is indeed a powerful word! Thank you.

4. A Girl Who Chased Her Dream- she will succeed with hope shining bright in her heart and an unwavering smile on her lips. 🙂
    Beautiful and positive posts, dear. They make my day cheerful.

Thanks for the motivation Sri. Means a lot in days like these. Thanks for giving my letters a read. Have a great day ahead! Will check yours soon. 🌼🙂

A girl who chased her dream! Wow this is awesome Swarnali. Loved each and every word of it. ‘Hope’ is what keeps us going, and most significantly required during current times. Beautifully written. 😊

6. Dashy says

I love the structure of your writing. Hope is indeed what keeps us going. It is the only thing that can withstand the darkest of times. Nice read.

7. You know Swarnali it feels very special to realise that are brains think so alike in so many significant things of life. Lovely read yet again my dear. Keep up the good work

Rightly said Roma. It happens with me too. Thanks for the read. 🙂

8. jaya1966 says

Hope is like a candle that lights up a path full of thorns of adversity. It is in our darkest hours that we should look for this ray of light called hope for that is what will lead us out of the tunnel of darkness.

Absolutely Sir. Thanks for stopping by. Will check yours soon. 🙂

9. Nilanjana Bose says

We certainly need light and hope right now in the world. Topical and timely. All the best for the A-Z.

Thanks a lot Anupriya. You felt my pain so beautifully. Bless me 🙏🏻

10. Madhu Bindra says

I believe that when one door closes, another opens. The light is always there. You write so well, beta.

11. You write so well Swarnali, each word comes from a monk I believe. You would laugh at reading this but the light has weaved a higher purpose for you through your writing. Bless you dear!! Keep writing and healing many wounded souls.

Omg! Thank you so much Di. Means a lot. I just want to spread love and light to everyone. Bless me. 🙏🏻

12. I am such a pessimist and I think it is only writings such as yours that help me feel motivated, seek for the hope…so thanks on that front.

Wow, it feels nice when I hear that someone felt motivated reading my piece. That’s all I wish. Thanks for stopping by here dear. 🙂

13. In these chaotic and uncertain times, only hope can keep one going. Very beautifully written dear. I will forward it to some of my friends who are feeling quite low in this lockdown. Much love 💛

Thanks a lot dear friend. This means a lot truly. If my piece can uplift someone’s spirit that means world for me. Please do share their feedbacks with me. Am little bit unwell today. Will check your post soon. Thanks for stopping by dear. 🙂🌼

14. So true. Every journey begins with a ray of hope. Hope is what helps us dream and stay positive. Lovely post as always. I can never tell you which one i enjoyed reading the most.

Thanks a lot dear friend. Will check yours soon. A little bit unwell today. Thanks for the read dear. Keep showering the love for me. I need it most.

15. This word is very close to my heart. My whole life revolves around this word. I dream, I work hard and most importantly I hope that I will do it. As you write If we believe we do. If we lose hope we can’t move forward a step.

16. I can really connect to this post, as I am believer in self-healing and being your own light. “nobody but you can heal yourself” My most favorite line from this beautiful post.

Thanks Mayura.. Will check yours soon. Am caught up in the lists and all. 🙂